Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Twitter and LinkedIn hook up

That's what a Twitter user posted on the microblogging site early on Tuesday morning. And in the next few days, that post could also show up on the person's LinkedIn profile.




But would you want the "tweets" of your evening escapades to show up where future employers or professional contacts can see them?



LinkedIn and Twitter are betting you might. On Tuesday, they announced a partnership that will allow users to share information across both social-networking platforms.

 
 
http://money.cnn.com/2009/11/10/technology/twitter_linkedin/index.htm

1 comment:

  1. I really dont like twitter because its to boring. Facebook has games and stuff so its interesting. And you can chat. Never tried linkedin but maybe I will. My twitter and facebook are connected so I guess whatever i post on facebook will go to my twitter then will go to my linked in if i decide to create one. lol

    ReplyDelete