Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Beanie Releases "How I Could Kill Jigga Man"

With at least two shots fired at Jay-Z in the form of dis songs, Beanie Sigel is continuing his attacks of his former friend. This weekend, Beans released a new track aimed at the Roc boss. In a remake of Cypress Hill's 1991 hit "How I Could Just Kill a Man," Beanie flips the chorus to claim he could "just kill Jigga Man."




The track starts with Beans flipping Jay's own words from The Takeover, before going into his verse.



"The takeover, nigga, the break's over/Fraud emcee, he, Jay Hova/Hey little soldier you ain't ready for the rude boy/quick to pull the tool boy," he rhymes to jump the track off before describing just how he could kill Jay.



"I'll send something through you, boy/ Let these hollows run through you, boy/ I'll ruin boy/ Make your body leak fluid, boy."



Later on the track, Beans goes on to say Jay is not a goon and makes fun of his wardrobe before adding more. At the end of the track, he also sends a word to Memphis Bleek.



"I thought you was the boy, boy. You ain't nothin' but a boy boy, boy...I ain't gonna stop, boy. I'm not goin' to stop. Stop bitchin', Bleek. I ain't gonna fuck with you no more, boy. Fuck that."
 
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10178/title.beanie-releases-how-i-could-kill-jigga-man
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment