Tuesday, November 24, 2009

M-Eighty Will Attempt To Break Freestyle Record

On December 19, rapper and Wu-Tang affiliate M-Eighty will attempt to break the Guinness Book of World Record’s record for longest freestyle.




The current Guinness record is 8 hours and 45 minutes and was set by Canadian rapper D.O. years ago.



“I don’t think it was ever a question of whether I could freestyle for x amount of time; I believe you can do anything you set your mind to,” M-Eighty said in a statement. “I chose to take on this obstacle because at the end of the day I am providing a great service to others and doing something life altering for an entire community in the name of education.”
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10180/title.m-eighty-will-attempt-to-break-freestyle-record

No comments:

Post a Comment