Wednesday, February 3, 2010

But When The World Ends... Where Will Ur Being Stop???

Fusion Of ....Angel & Demon


Life's Untold Secrets... In My Palm I Keep Em...

Burden On My Soul.... Kill Or Reach Em...

Thru Lives I Lived.. I Burned & Saved Em...

In These Eyes, Pain From Lived Centuries Remain...

They Want Truth.. But Refuse 2 Listen...

It Will Set U Free.. If U Choose Ur Mission..

Learn Ur Lesson.. Numbers Point The Direction..

Carry Ur Cross For Ur Souls Protection...

Deep Naw Not Yet.. Follow Me

The Devil Smiles While Giving His Speech..

Under Pressure Remains Cool As He Speaks..

His Servant Isnt Hov... No Matter The Frames..

All Black Is Marine... A Military Thing..

Angels Prepare 4 War, While Demons Still Continue 2 Do Their Thing..

The Beast Calls 4 Its Servants As Lady Gaga Sings...

Hov The Spy... Take Heed & Listen..

How I Know This.. Ask China.. Its My Mission..

Im Marked With The Seal... 5 Religions...

Spread My Wings & Save These Victims..

Demons Once Captured My Soul.. Tainted My Mold

Then Abrutly Left Me Cold... Now Im Sold..

Hindu & Buddhism... Devils Religions...

Piggy Backed God To Paragraph His Own Vengence..

Holy Water Wont Save U... They Here Just To Grave You..

Connect With God.. Straight No Middle Man.. Is What Saves You..

Hmmmm Look 4 Baby & Wayne... Deceptacons Of The Game

Selling The Devil Ya Soul.. Just To Make A Gain.. But Look At The Pain..

Tears Cry Evey Second... His Soliders Walk With The Deadliest Of Weapons...

The Meek Holds God's Blueprints... They Know When 2 Talk..

The Beast Lurks.. I Know Him Very Well... Jesus Talks 2.. Ask N I Will Tell...

Wild Or Crazy.. Believe Or Not..

But When The World Ends... Where Will Ur Being Stop???

No comments:

Post a Comment